Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for Community TV (Luminos C&P) Giveaway:
1. The promoter is: Community TV (www.comtv.ca) (Luminos C&P Inc).
2. Employees of Community TV (Luminos C&P) Inc. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3.b. Only one entry per person.
4. Closing date for any contest will be stated on the entry form. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen randomly by using this web site: http://www.random.org/
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter and winner will agree on a filmed prize delivery date, which must be in or around Medicine Hat.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian privacy laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date on this web page.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. All winners chosen by random.org must be living in Medicine Hat, Alberta, and agree to a filmed prize delivery. If terms for local filming cannot be arranged, the winner agrees to withdrawal.